Private workshop course of the authentic Valencian Paellas. Learn to cook the taste of Spain
Immerse yourself in the Valencian Essence: Authentic Paella Workshop in La Huerta
Embark on a unique culinary journey and immerse yourself in the authentic essence of Valencian culture through our exciting Paella Workshop in the Garden. Located just 10 minutes from the heart of Valencia, this workshop invites you to experience the tradition of paella like a true local.
In a charming orchard setting, you will immerse yourself in a relaxed and authentic atmosphere. Imagine cooking Valencian paella over a wood fire, infusing each bite with unrivaled flavor. During the right season, you’ll even have the opportunity to harvest the fresh ingredients straight from the garden, adding a personal touch to your experience.
We offer you two exceptional options. Join the “Paellas de los Jueves”, a shared experience for groups of up to 10 people, perfect for individuals or small companies. If you prefer a more intimate experience, we offer you the possibility of reserving a private paella exclusively for you and your companions.
- Immerse yourself in the authentic Valencian tradition of cooking and enjoying paella.
- Experience the magic of cooking on a wood fire, adding a smoky touch to your creation.
- Harvest fresh ingredients straight from the garden in season.
- Enjoy a relaxed and familiar atmosphere in the middle of the orchard.
- Two options available: “Paellas de los Jueves” (shared) or private paella for your group.
- Personalize your experience by choosing the date that best suits you.
Come and discover the magic of the Valencian paella in an environment that will transport you to the culinary roots of Spain.
- Minimum 1 people.
- Maximum up to 16 people, more consult.
- Workshop given by a native Valencian chef.
- Made in the orchard 10 minutes from the center of Valencia.
- Valencian paella on a wood fire, with chicken and rabbit meat, garrofón, horseshoe beans and rojet. Saffron and sweet paprika. Rice from the Albufera DO
- Top quality product, appetizer, salad and dessert
- Option to purchase souvenirs (wines, books, and local ingredients).
- Option of a local and Spanish or English speaking guide.
- It cooks outside, but it has a paella pan for inclement weather.
- Appetizer while cooking, two glasses (wine, beer or soft drink), dessert and the Valencian paella.
- Approximate duration up to 3-4 hours.
- Valencian paella workshop from 50
Workshop taught in Spanish or English. Two modalities to choose:
Minimum €320 up to 4 pax
from 5 to 6 pax: €68
from 7 to 8 pax: €60
from 9 to 10 pax: €55
from 1 to 12 pax: €52
from 13 to 16 pax: €49
*weekend + 20%
Collective workshop: from €55 per person, (minimum 1 pax, maximum 16 pax).
- Activity without risks.
- Rates subject to possible modifications. Not combinable with other types of promotions.
- It is important to be punctual, please arrive at least 20 minutes before the appointment time.
- The practice of the activity is strictly prohibited to any person who shows symptoms of drunkenness or consumption of any type of narcotic.
- In Valencia, Horno alcedo 10 minutes from downtown.
- Every day.
- Train: Font de sant lluis c3, c5, c6
- Bus: L183, EMT (Forn d’Alcedo) (9) and (23)