with Valencian paella
Boat tour with paella to "Little Venice"
One of the most beautiful experiences to do in Valencia is the boat tour with a Mediterranean menu to “Little Venice”, one of the most emblematic areas of Valencia. The pick-up point at the mooring of the Royal Navy of Valencia where we will access the boat chosen for the excursion, we will go along the coast enjoying the wonderful weather and the views of the coast in a northerly direction to Port Saplaya to visit Little Venice, a very beautiful and special, and as a climax we delight ourselves with a typical Valencian menu, a good Paella.
5-seater Navic sailboat
Polonova 7-seater yacht
12 seater speed boat
12 seater Miami yacht
With several ships at the same time
ABOUT THE NAUTICAL EXPERIENCE
- Capacity from 5 to 12 people per boat
- Boat tour to “Little Venice”
- Mediterranean menu with Valencian Paella
- Snacks + 2 drinks
- You can start with several boats at the same time
- Various boats to choose from
- Tour with skipper and necessary crew
- Swimming in the sea
- For all ages
- Approximate duration 90 minutes
- Navic Sailboat Tour (5 pax) 275
- Polonova Yacht Tour (7 pax) 375
- Speed boat tour (12 pax) 625
- Miami Yacht Tour (12 pax) 650
- Boat tour, several boats to choose from
- Mooring in the royal navy
- Skipper and certified sailors
- Option to shower after the activity
- In the marina there are 3 changing rooms with toilets
- It is recommended to bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- Royal Marina, beach area
- Parking nearby
- Is there public transport
- This activity complies with current legal and safety regulations that are required to carry out the activities, as well as having the necessary insurance, certification and training.
- The activity has a skipper (port or qualified deckhand) + a sailor, both with basic safety training, first aid and medical examination in force, suitable to carry out the work of sailor and skipper respectively. It also has its own means of rescue and salvage, such as an auxiliary boat for rescues or emergencies.
- It is vitally important to be punctual, it is recommended to arrive at least 20 minutes in advance. If you arrive late, you will lose time from the activity.
- The activity may be modified for reasons beyond the control of the company, such as (breakdowns, breaks, repairs, inclement weather, etc.). All this will try to communicate to customers as far as possible.
- It is necessary to come with the appropriate clothing to carry out the activity.
- The practice of the activity is strictly prohibited to any person who shows symptoms of drunkenness or consumption of any type of narcotic.
- It is mandatory to be documented with ID, driver’s license or similar.
- In the royal marina of Valencia, beach area.
- From Monday to Sunday.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- bus: Neptú (95)
- Train: Marina royal J. Carlos (8)
- Royal Navy Juan Carlos I