Fun Ginacanas for bachelorette parties
Do you think you are ready for married life???
And on the other hand: do you think that your friends are worthy of being at your wedding giving everything???…
Uhmmmm we are not so sure, so we have prepared a series of tests that will help you finally decide!! hahaha…
Let’s say it’s our particular “pre-marriage course… sorry: premarital. You dare???
We meet in a specific place, where our craziest instructor will be waiting for you: “Sergeant Gin Kanna”, an expert and accredited professional in matrimonial matters who, after a quick visualization, will form the competition teams.
Test after test you will understand what your life will be after marriage and your friends will have to show that they are ready for the big day:
Essential exams before the event and important self-improvement exercises. For an hour and a half you will receive all the necessary guidelines to survive…
We have the necessary ingredients: music, the occasional surprise and above all lots of guaranteed laughs!!
Tell us what you are like and we will prepare a personalized one for your group.
ABOUT TESTS GYNKANS
- Players: minimum 8, less consult
- Fun games and tests to pass
- Suitable for all audiences
- It has no difficulty
- Approximate duration: 1 hour and a half
- Available from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Testing Gymkhana: 20
- Private game for each group
- Sergeant Gin-Kanna during the game
- Games adapted to each group
- Sound equipment and accessories
- beach area
- Parking nearby
- Is there public transport
- Completely safe activity, there are no risks during its performance.
- It is vitally important to be punctual, it is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes in advance.
- The activity may be modified for reasons beyond the control of the company, such as (breakdowns, breaks, repairs, inclement weather, etc.). All this will try to communicate to customers as far as possible.
- It is necessary to come with comfortable sports clothes and shoes.
- In the royal marina of Valencia, beach area.
- From Monday to Sunday.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- bus: Neptú (95)
- Train: Marina royal J. Carlos (8)
- Royal Navy Juan Carlos I