Big paddle surf
An activity full of emotions and laughter
If you are looking for an exciting activity for your stag or hen party, giant paddle surfing is the perfect option! I guarantee that you will have fun and enjoy a unique experience at sea.
The best thing about giant paddle surfing is that you don’t need previous experience, you just want to have fun and enjoy the water and the sun. In addition, you can do it in a group, since each table has capacity for up to 8 people. Imagine paddling together and feeling the sea breeze on your faces as you ride the waves of the sea. In addition, you can have competitions among yourselves, play games on the tables and even do yoga or fitness on them. The possibilities are endless! And don’t worry about safety, as we will provide you with all the necessary equipment, including life jackets.
Do not hesitate, choose the giant paddle surf for your bachelor party and you will create unforgettable memories that will last forever.
But best of all, giant paddle boarding is a very fun and challenging activity, which makes it an ideal option for groups of friends looking to spend an exciting day together. Rowing as a team requires coordination and constant communication, which fosters teamwork and camaraderie among the participants. In addition, as it is an aquatic activity, you can also play games and challenges in the water that will make you all have fun and spend an unforgettable day together.
See you at sea!
ABOUT THE GIANT PADDLE SURF
- Minimum 6, less consult
- Reception and briefing by instructor
- Surfboard and paddle rental
- Suitable for all audiences
- It has no difficulty
- Approximate duration: 1 hour and a half
- Available from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Photo Gymkhana: 20
- Rental of necessary material for the activity
- Aquatic activity carried out in the royal marina
- qualified monitors
- Neoprene € 5
- Option to shower after the activity
- In the marina there are 3 changing rooms with toilets
- It has lockers
- beach area
- Parking nearby
- Is there public transport
- Risk-free activity in good sea conditions, ask at reception in case the sea is not in reasonable safe conditions to carry out the activity.
- It is vitally important to be punctual, it is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes in advance.
- The activity may be modified for reasons beyond the control of the company, such as (breakdowns, breaks, repairs, inclement weather, etc.). All this will try to communicate to customers as far as possible.
- It is necessary to come with the appropriate clothing to carry out the activity.
- In the royal marina of Valencia, beach area.
- From Monday to Sunday.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- bus: Neptú (95)
- Train: Marina royal J. Carlos (8)
- Royal Navy Juan Carlos I