Discover the exciting world of flamenco through our fun-filled workshops and activities!
Welcome to the exciting world of flamenco, where art meets fun and emotion. At our flamenco dance school, we offer you the opportunity to immerse yourself in this beautiful Spanish dance in a fun and entertaining way.
Discover Flamenco Flamenco is much more than a dance; it is a cultural expression that touches the heart and soul. Our workshops will introduce you to its fundamentals, from the basic movements to the passion and intensity that characterize this art form. No matter your level of experience, our expert instructors will guide you on an unforgettable journey.
What does our Flamenco activity comprise?
Classes taught by professional teachers Our flamenco classes are taught by highly qualified and experienced teachers in the art of flamenco. They will guide you step by step, regardless of your level of experience, so that you can learn and enjoy yourself to the fullest.
Classes in Spanish and English We understand the importance of communication, which is why we offer our classes in both Spanish and English. This way, all participants can feel comfortable and fully understand the instructions.
Photos with traditional clothing, an unforgettable memory. At the end of the activity, so that you feel part of the tradition, we will lend you the traditional flamenco clothing. You will be able to dress up in colorful outfits and ruffled skirts, which will add authenticity and fun to your experience. Thus, you have the opportunity to take photos with your friends to have an emotional and unforgettable memory of this unique experience. You will be able to pose in your flamenco outfit and capture the essence of your day full of dance and joy.
Become part of the tradition Flamenco is a tradition that has endured through the centuries, and now is your chance to become a part of it. Join us for our flamenco classes and experience the beauty of this art form that has captivated audiences around the world.
Join the fun! It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or a lifelong flamenco lover; our classes will make you smile, laugh, dance and experience new sensations. Come and discover how flamenco can be a fun and exciting experience. We invite you to be part of this exciting adventure!
ABOUT THE FLAMENCO WORKSHOP IN VALENCIA
- Minimum 10 people, or pay as 10.
- Workshop given by a professional bailaora.
- The flamenco experience can be given in English or Spanish.
- The level is adapted to the needs of the group.
- The wardrobe is provided to take photos for the memory.
- Fun and entertaining workshop where the art of dance will be taught.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes (with low and wide heels) are recommended.
- It is not recommended, sandals, shoes with thin and high heels.
- Open every day and weekends.
- Mineral water included.
- Approximate duration 1 hour and a half.
- Flamenco Workshop from: 20
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and footwear, preferably with low and wide heels, avoid high and thin heels or sandals. The workshop can be taught in English or Spanish, it is recommended to notify well in advance. In addition, the possibility of characterizing yourself as flamencos is offered to be able to take photos of you as a memory of the experience of the Flamenco workshop.
Workshop taught in Spanish or English language of choice. Choose between the two modalities to choose, for groups the “private” or the collective version.
Flamenco Workshop · Private:
Groups minimum 10 people or pay as many as 10 people (90 minutes).
Super small groups 1 to 4 people (60 minutes):
1 person: €60
2 people: €80
3 people: €100
4 people: €120
*holiday rates upon request.
Open from Monday to Sunday, check availability.
Flamenco Workshop Collective:
Workshop shared with other people, €30 per person (you can book from 1 person, but the group needs a minimum of 6 to carry out the activity, check availability). Availability every day, Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Activity without risks.
- Rates subject to possible modifications. Not combinable with other types of promotions.
- It is important to be punctual, please arrive at least 20 minutes before the appointment time.
- The practice of the activity is strictly prohibited to any person who shows symptoms of drunkenness or consumption of any type of narcotic.
- In Valencia, in the Benimaclet area, 5 minutes from downtown.
- Every day.
- Bus: L112A, L112B, EMT (Benimaclet 10)
- Metro: Benimaclet (lines: 0, 3, 5, 7, 9)
- Tram: Benimaclet (lines: 3,4,6)