Discover clues, investigate and find the exit
What is a Poker Experience?
The Poker Experience is a recreational activity for companies and individuals that uses Texas Hold’em Poker as a vehicle to interact, learn and have fun.
It is designed to be anyone’s first contact with the most fashionable game worldwide, present on the main televisions in our country in the latenight slot.
How is a Poker Experience?
It is an indoor activity that takes place around real poker tables with ten players.
It is intended for people who have never played poker before, but it fits perfectly with any level of player. Thus, it begins with a simple explanation of the rules of the game, accompanied by a booklet with the table of possible moves.
After the explanation, a couple of test hands are made, and from that moment a small poker tournament begins among the participants, in which the players must get the points of their rivals until only one remains.
How many people can participate?
Each table admits up to 10 participants. A tournament will have at least one table, with a maximum delimited by the space where it is located, with a maximum of up to 250 players. In addition, for more than two tables or 20 players, a tournament director will be necessary to manage up to 3 tables.
How is the Poker Experience related to corporate training?
Texas Hold’em Poker has a series of tactical elements that allow us to establish parallels with the business world. Throughout the tournament, an analysis of the hands played so far is carried out periodically, linking the play with some of the most relevant corporate skills in the workplace:
• analytical capacity
• overview of the business
• decision making in changing environments
• budget Control
• knowledge of competitors or
• search for common goals for team tournaments.
- Table up to 10 players per table.
- Professional dealer.
- Duration to consult.
- For over 18 years.
- Open 24 hours.
- From Monday to Sunday.
- Poker Experience: 20
- The bets of the game are made with points, not with money.
- Essential access with ID or passport
- For more than 2 tables or 20 players, up to 30 players a turnmaster is needed: 250
- Activity without risks.
- Minors under 18 years of age must bring the authorization completed and signed by an adult.
- Rates subject to possible modifications. Not combinable with other types of promotions.
- It is important to be punctual and arrive 20 minutes in advance.
- The practice of the activity is strictly prohibited to any person who shows symptoms of drunkenness or consumption of any type of narcotic.
- In Valencia.